Monday 4 July 2011

LOVE !

I love life!


I love being alive...
I love to be a human being!
I love to share
I love to experience
I love to love
I love to be in love!


I love to travel
I love to feel
I love to think
I love the idea that we don't know...


I love hate
I love fate
I love music
I love art


I love beauty
I love fashion
I love clothes
I love being nice


I love crazy things
I love cards
I love what money can bring $$$


I love read
I love write
I love home
I love chill
I love peace


I love movies
I love theatre
I love park
I love animals
I love many books


I love me
I love you
I love my self
I love my family


I love the planet
I love the trees
I love water
I love breath


I love dance
I love shake
I love kiss
I love massage


I love being naked
I love my body
I love shake
I love trash


I love stretch
I love sex
I love shoes
I love chair


I love bracelet
I love rings
I love glasses
I love jackets
I love pink!


I love friends
I love couples
I love white
I love mushrooms!


I love pictures
I love colour
I love coffee
I love yoga


I love day
I love night
I love sunshine


I love the sun
I love lights
I love shadows
I love many things


I love sweet
I love salt
I love pepper
I love high heels!
I love high heels!
I love high heels!


Too many things to love in life....
Too many things to love
Too many things to love....


So many things ... So many ..
Many many...
How many...


I just love!


And you, what do you love???

1 comment: